Are we heading towards hyperautomation?
It's everywhere you look: the world is moving faster and faster towards the embracement of automation. 2020 and 2021 have (already) been some of the most important years for digital automation and machine learning — it’s a dizzying and exhilarating ride to be part of, right?
And now Gartner is predicting the age of ‘hyperautomation’, too.
Hyperautomation proposes that whatever can be automated within a business should be automated in coming years. This could bring benefits such as efficiency, efficacy and business agility — leaving expensive, “patchworked” systems behind.
For small businesses, this trend is easily embraced by making automation a habit and your go-to way of working. For enterprise organisations, however, it’s a much bigger digital transformation to undertake.
So…do you think we’ll get there?
The latest from Zapier
- It’s not uncommon for formatting to go awry as your written content moves from one app to another. You may also want tighter control over the format of dates and names in mailing lists and the like. Could Zapier Formatter be the solution? Check it out here.
- The online education market could be worth $350 billion by 2025. This Zapier tutorial helps online course providers to automate their registration process and follow up, so you can take on even more students in even less time.
- Sometimes you know exactly what you want to automate. And other times, you have absolutely no idea. Do you experience more of the latter? Then here are 18 automation ideas for Zapier to help get you going.
- Shortened URLs are helpful for social media posts, online bios, and keeping things simple. In this Zapier guide, you'll see how easy it is to automatically shorten Google Drive links with Bitly.
- Accountancy and automation — that’s a match made in heaven. This hour-long interview helps make the case for automation in accountancy, and shares all the ways it can revolutionise a practice.
The latest from Integromat
- Written content performs better online when there’s an image to go alongside it. And now that Placid has been added to Integromat, you can use the power of automation to boost your content’s success.
- “What should I automate?”. It’s a question many of us ask at some point in our automation journey, and this Integromat tutorial will help you decide.
- Jira and GitHub are two of the most important applications for developers. After following this tutorial, you'll learn how to integrate the two using Integromat.
- Small businesses are spoilt for choice when it comes to bookkeeping software. So it pays to know which can be automated when selecting the right one for you. KashFlow is one such app and has just been added to Integromat, if you want to check it out.
- Is your team overworked? Have you noticed a slump in customer satisfaction? Are your costs too high, and your returns too low? Integromat’s workflow automation software can solve all these issues and more, find out how here.