Stripped-back automation on your smartphone
It’s easy to get wrapped up in the "big picture" of automation. There's so much excitement about the future and the cutting-edge tech that we're keen to take advantage of — you can sometimes forget how simple automations can better our lives.
So let’s take things back to basics for a moment.
Below are three small-scale automation routines you can implement on your smartphone:
We recently wrote about making automation a habit in your life — and a great place to start is right there in your pocket.
The latest from Zapier
- Knowing the right people is the secret sauce of business success. Keeping track of everyone you know, however, is easier said than done. In this Zapier tutorial, you'll learn four ways to automatically save and organise contacts — and send digital business cards, too.
- Invoicing is one of the workplace’s most tedious and repetitive processes. No one likes making or managing invoices, and since they're so repetitive, they're also prone to mistakes. So why not automate them?
- We’re operating in an increasingly gig-based, work-from-home market, and a greater number of workers and employers now rely on time-tracking and task management apps like Asana and Toggl. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to automate these two apps to streamline your billing process.
- It’s great when automation can save us time and effort. But what about workflows that help you earn more cash? Click here to learn more about automating — and increasing — your business profits.
- Freelancers, this one’s for you. Are you spreading yourself too thin playing the role of employee, employer and accountant too? To simplify your roles and expedite your finances, check out this tutorial on finance automation for freelancers.
The latest from Integromat
- There’s plenty of finance and accounting tools designed for desktop. But here’s the thing: as soon as ‘normal’ life starts again, we’ll be back to managing our expenses, invoices and time tracking on the go. With the mobile FreeAgent app now added to Integromat, you can combine automation with a mobile financial workflow.
- Messaging has grown faster than any other customer service channel between 2020 to 2021. With the live chat service, Crisp, now integrated with Integromat, you can automate your live chat for even faster response times.
- Zoom has enabled work, socialising and exercising to continue pretty efficiently during the pandemic. In this video tutorial from Integromat, you'll learn the basics of how automating Zoom with Integromat can benefit your business ops.
- Some people just get Microsoft Excel. For others, the formulas and formatting can easily get overwhelming. To help everyone achieve more with Excel, Integromat has put together a guide covering 25 time (and brain) saving Excel automations.
- If you’re involved in a dropshipping business model, you’ll know how important simple, effective processes are. Great news: automation helps streamline your order management even further. Have a read of this Integromat tutorial, to find out why (and how).