Since last we spoke, something pretty unusual happened in the world of finance. Maybe you were following it online?
While the GameStop “Short squeeze” was an exciting rematch of David (Reddit) versus Goliath (Wall Street), we’re excited to see its lasting effects.
After all, trading and investment has historically felt out of reach for us “Average Joes”. It can be an exclusive playground, with hard-to-decipher terminology and — not an insignificant amount of — risk. That is until consumer tech and automation got involved.
FXA Technologies has written an algorithm to help make mass-market, personal trading a possibility. And Trality, an Austrian crypto fintech firm, has handed everyday people, like you and me, sophisticated trading bots, for lower-risk smart trades.
Now is a great time for users and entrepreneurs to explore exciting use cases for automation in an area that’s begging for greater accessibility.
- Great products aren’t always enough to keep your customers loyal. You also need to engage with your audience and provide an excellent service too. To make customer support more affordable, you can now use Malcolm! together with Zapier.
- Zapier recently unveiled an exciting and long-awaited feature: the ability to use dynamic values in filters and paths. When utilised, this will allow users to create more flexible and multipurpose Zaps. What will you create?
- Here at Luhhu, we've covered the benefits of email parsing more than once. You can use it to collect feedback, survey your users and send customised replies. In this post, you'll find five of the best email parsers on Zapier.
- Striven is one of the most powerful software suites for businesses — combining accounting, CRM and sales, operations and human resources. That all-rounder suite just got even better, thanks to Zapier integration.
- Project and task management can become a real challenge in a remote-first workplace. That's why we wrote this article featuring 10 of our favourite Zaps for automating your personal (or shared) to-do list.
- Webflow users have been asking for a native way to send a Webflow form into the CMS. Until this feature is added, users are left paying for expensive, complicated third-party apps. Unless, of course, they follow this neat Integromat tutorial instead.
- Contact Form 7 is one of the most reliable WordPress plugins for keeping in touch with site visitors. Better still, it was recently integrated with Integromat. So now you can now get even more from this WordPress staple.
- Reddit hit the headlines over the last few weeks, but it's been an important brand-building tool since it launched way back in 2005. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to automatically sort your saved Reddit posts using Integromat.
- Online marketers are no doubt familiar with UTM links — the helpful hyperlink trackers that monitor your marketing campaign. In this Integromat walkthrough, you'll learn how to create UTM links using Slack.
- When you’re sharing gated lead-gen content, or just trying to increase your subscriber base, email verification is a must. In this post, you'll learn how to automate email verification using MemberStack, Webflow and Integromat.