When a kid draws a robot, they usually dream up some mechanical, snowman-looking thing: dashboard buttons in the shape of a face, two antennae in the place of ears.
And who could blame them? Film and TV has fed us a certain image of robotics — freeing society from pointless labour and occasionally revolting against our control.
But over in the real world, robotics is taking an altogether different direction.
Robotics firms have been developing and shipping robots that work alongside (not instead of) human employees. They share the same workspace, perform tasks side by side, and occasionally collaborate to see a task through to completion.
Mitsubishi recently unveiled Assista, a multi-purpose cobot (collaborative robot) for use across a variety of industries. Not only is this a significant step forward for the future of cobots, it also points towards a future where automation isn't a tool for replacing the workforce, but for empowering it.
And continuing in that theme...
For many of you, the answer is probably Gmail, or Outlook. This works fine but doesn't scale. There are issues with send limits, spam filters - and not to mention it's hard to track open and clicks.
Recently we've been recommending Sendinblue to clients. Its free plan covers 300 emails per day, and it can send SMS too.
- Zapier recently added Hopper HQ to its roster of apps, making it even easier for users to automate, schedule, and maintain their social media presence.
- Testing is one of the most important steps when creating a Zap. And in this Zapier tutorial, you'll learn how to create line items in your Zaps for simpler, more accurate testing.
- Yoast SEO has been a must-have WordPress plug-in for years. Now, Yoast SEO is coming to Zapier, allowing you to get even more from this stellar partnership.
- An up-to-date email database is a crucial sales tool in many different verticals. This means that losing your email list can be catastrophic to your marketing efforts. In this video, you'll learn how to backup and safeguard your mailing list with Zapier.
- For the casual automator, it might seem impossible to automate something like screenshot capturing or image generation. But guess what? It’s not! Here's how to get started.
You know, someone to give you the inside scoop on new features, tips and resources, and someone you can turn to when you've got a question or need showing something.
Luck would have it, our founder has started a Zapier Mentoring Club - and that link gets your 25% off the monthly price for life.
- With pdfFiller on Integromat, you can easily upload and modify your PDFs from any device at any time. Perfect for teams who work remotely.
- To advance your automation skills, you'll need to brush up on your logic. In this video, you'll learn simple and complex techniques for using logic in Integromat.
- Integromat recently released a webinar showing how to use Formstack as a serious workplace productivity platform. The video’s only 20 minutes long — not a big time investment, for all the future efficiency savings!
- In need of a creative boost? This Integromat resource will walk you through three no-code automations that you can deploy in minutes. Grab a coffee and see what you can build.
- Need your customer support channels to run 24/7, for customers around the world? This tutorial can help. In just 20 minutes, you’ll learn how to power up your service bots with ManyChat.