For most businesses, the challenge isn’t knowing if they should automate, but how and when.
True, just about every business, big and small, can benefit from some level of automation. But it can still be difficult to make the right automation decisions when you’re new to the field. That’s where expert advice, internal research, and a little trial and error come into play.
When preparing to automate aspects of your business, keep the following points in mind:
Got unanswered questions about automating your business? Drop us a line. We’d love to help.
And in the meantime, here’s your bimonthly dose of automation inspiration.
Believe it or not, up until a week ago, Luhhu created and sent all its invoices by hand. Not a great look for an automation agency, we know!
- In this article, you can read about how one Zapier Zap became a multi-million dollar success story. If that doesn't trigger you to create, then I don't know what will!
- Building a customer community is one of the best ways to generate loyalty and stay in touch with your user-base’s needs. To help, you can now use Vanilla with Zapier to automate the process.
- If you work in a data-heavy niche, then the traditional Zapier workflows might not be enough to automate your needs. In this video, you'll learn how to manage data in bulk. No more spreadsheet headaches! (FYI - be sure to check out Jimmy's full Zapier course).
- Looking for social media productivity hacks? In this tutorial from Bannerbear, you'll learn how to generate multiple Instagram Stories from your company’s webpages and blog content — all that's left to do is post!
- Another marketing shortcut, this time from Zapier themselves. In this post, Zapier walks you through four tools to automate your marketing and alleviate the pressures of growth. Keen to learn more about marketing automation? Check out our blog on the topic, too.
Integrate is a searchable database of 21,000+ actions you can automate across 3,000+ apps that connect to Zapier and Integromat.
Just $39 buys you lifetime access to this database which is updated monthly.
- As more and more companies move to a remote work structure, cloud-based security becomes increasingly important. Integromat recently added Cloudflare to its lineup of apps, providing corporate security from the cloud.
- Monday.com is one of the best task management tools for SMEs. It offers a low-cost, robust solution and it’s pretty easy to use. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to get even more out of the service by integrating it with Integromat.
- Repurposing your content helps spread your message further. But when you’ve planned, scripted, recorded, edited and posted a YouTube video, your inspiration might well be maxed out. So Integromat is here to help. In this video, you'll learn how to automatically post to social media after uploading to YouTube.
- There are few marketing tricks more powerful than personalisation. After all, who doesn’t love receiving an email that’s been tailored just to them? In this post, PushOwl explain how they created a personalised email campaign through Integromat.
- Edit PDFs, create forms, collect data, collaborate, sign, and fax documents - pdfFiller is a bit of a Swiss army knife when it comes to this sort of thing. And it's now on Integromat.