At Luhhu, we're always looking for interesting new content for our blog. We're an automation agency that helps businesses streamline their processes using tools like Zapier and Integromat. On our blog we publish news, tutorials and resources.
If you'd like to publish a guest post, here's the deal:
- Posts should either be a case study about how your business uses Zapier and/or Integromat, or a more general piece about business automation.
- Posts should be informative and teach the reader something. We're not looking for long-winded opinion pieces.
- Posts should not be simply a sales pitch for your business, although it's OK to talk briefly about what you do.
- Posts should be between 750 and 1,500 words in length, completely original writing and spellchecked before submission. We may edit for length and clarity.
- You can include one link to your website or a blog post in the main copy, so long as it's contextually relevant to the piece. You can also link to your site in the author bio. Links will be dofollow.
To submit a post, please do the following:
- Email email@example.com with a proposed title for you post and a 50 word summary.
- We'll aim to get back to you within 1 week if we're keen to publish your post.
- Please submit the final piece as a Google Doc with all links and screenshots included.
- Include a 50-100 word author bio and a personal headshot (no company logos, please)
- Once written and submitted, we'll aim to review and publish within 4 weeks.